DPA ©
| |||||
|
The father of late Formula One driver Jules Bianchi has said he has been unable to watch grand prix racing and that the weekend's Japanese Grand Prix is a difficult time for the family. "Perhaps in a few months, a few years, I can see again a grand prix, I don't know, but for the moment, it is too difficult," Philippe Bianchi told BBC Sport in an interview on their website Thursday. Formula One returns to the Suzuka circuit for Sunday's Japanese Grand Prix where almost a year ago French driver Bianchi suffered severe head injuries from which he died in July, nine months later. "It's a difficult moment because it marks one year now that Jules had his crash, and this week is not a good week for the Bianchi family," Philippe Bianchi said. Bianchi, 25, driving a Marussia, crashed into a mobile crane which was removing the damaged Sauber of Adrian Sutil in a rain-affected race on October 5 last year. He never recovered consciousness and died on July 17. A number of measures have been imposed in F1 following the accident, including the introduction of the virtual safety car. | |||||




0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire